Dublin, November 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Gift Cards Market Research Report by Type, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global gift card market size was estimated at $ 919.50 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 988.19 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.80% to reach $ 1,443.68 billion of by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes gift cards to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on type, the market has been studied for electronic gifts, miscellaneous closed loop, music and streaming gift cards, restaurant closed loop, retail closed loop, and universally accepted open loop.
- Based on the application, the market has been studied in cafes, entertainment, restaurants or food chains and retail.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the gift card market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global gift card market including Al-Futtaim ACE, Amazon.com, Inc, Apple Inc., Best Buy Co., Inc, Carrefour SA, Google LLC. , Hennes & Mauritz AB, IKEA, J Sainsbury plc, JCB Co., Ltd., JD Sports, Lowe’s, Macys.com, LLC, Sephora, Starbucks Corporation, The Home Depot, Inc., Virgin Group Ltd., Walgreen Company, Walmart Inc. and ZARA.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global gift cards market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global gift card market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Gift Card Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global gift card market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global gift card market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global gift card market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global gift card market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increase market penetration through the e-commerce industry
5.2.2. Emerging technological innovations in gift cards increase sales
5.2.3. Rising disposable income among the middle class population
5.3.1. Security and privacy concerns
5.4.1. Growing demand as promotional tools and market penetration in emerging economies
5.4.2. Technological advancements with faster and easier payment solutions thanks to digitization
5.5.1. Problems With Using Plastic And Risks Of Money Loss
6. Gift Card Market, By Type
6.2. Electronic gifts
6.3. Miscellaneous Closed loop
6.4. Music & Streaming Gift Cards
6.5. Closed loop restaurant
6.6. Retail Closed Buckle
6.7. Universal open buckle accepted
7. Gift Card Market, By Application
7.4. Restaurants or food chains
8. Americas Gift Card Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Gift Card Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Gift Card Market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. ACE of Al-Futtaim
12.2. Amazon.com, Inc.
12.3. Apple Inc.
12.4. Best Buy Co., Inc.
12.5. Carrefour SA
12.6. Google LLC
12.7. Hennes & Mauritz AB
12.9. J Sainsbury plc
12.10. JCB Co., Ltd.
12.11. JD Sports
12.13. Macys.com, LLC
12.15. Starbucks Company
12.16. Home Depot, Inc.
12.17. Virgin Group Ltd.
12.18. Walgreen Company
12.19. Walmart inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w284xn