VANCOUVER, BC, October 14, 2021 / CNW / – NEXE Innovations Inc. (“NEXE” or the “Company”), (TSXV: NEXE) (OTC Markets: NEXNF) (Frankfurt: NX5), a leader in the manufacture of plant-based materials, is pleased to announce the addition of three new XOMA bran drinks Superfood line including matcha latte, keto cocoa and turmeric golden milk. Each is available in 12 and 48 unit packs.
- XOMA Keto Cacao: A rich, dark and succulent keto hot chocolate made with premium fat from Swiss chocolate powder, cocoa butter and MCT chocolate powder. XOMA Keto Cocoa offers the great taste and health benefits of cocoa while being a great addition to a ketogenic diet.
- Matcha XOMA: Made from finely ground, shade grown Japanese green tea leaves and packed with antioxidants. XOMA Matcha contains a rich umami flavor which can help reduce stress and increase alertness.
- XOMA Golden Turmeric Milk: The traditional dairy-free, thick, yellow and spicy diet drink contains curcumin, ginger, cinnamon and other powerful ingredients. Turmeric is a key part of traditional medicine and has been considered an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant for thousands of years.
XOMA Superfoods products are packaged exclusively in NEXE manufactured in North America, single-use, fully compostable, plant-based NEXE pods. XOMA brand pods are compatible with KeurigÂ® single serve brewing systems.
âWe created XOMA to make it quick and easy for you to enjoy waste-free superfood drinks at home, without spoiling the kitchen,â said Ash Guglani, president of NEXE. âThe weather is getting colder and we believe the ethical and health-focused options are the perfect ‘comfort drinks’ for the season. Each of our drinks is specially prepared for NEXE and we will continue to release additional blends to match seasonality. “
Pods can be completely broken down in industrial composting facilities in as little as 35 days, without the need to disassemble pods prior to disposal, making it easy to integrate more superfoods into everyday life on a sustainable basis.
These drinks join XOMA’s superfood drink line which includes:
- XOMA coffee enriched with MCT: Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) made from virgin coconut oil are packaged in this coffee, providing health and energy benefits.
- XOMA Mindful Mushroom Coffee: Chaga, Cordyceps, and Lion’s Mane mushrooms are rich, low-calorie sources of fiber, protein, and antioxidants with many health benefits.
- XOMA Keto Coffee: XOMA Keto Coffee is a rich and energizing drink made with quality fats and MCT oil, suitable for a ketogenic diet, fasting diet or as part of a healthy lifestyle.
* NEXE Innovations, Inc. is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by KeurigÂ®. KeurigÂ® is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
About XOMA Superfoods
XOMA Operations Inc. is a subsidiary of NEXE Innovations Inc. XOMA Superfoods produces and distributes high quality coffee and superfood ingredients packaged exclusively in fully compostable single-serving vegetable pods. Learn more: https://xomasuperfoods.com/ and find XOMA on Instagram at @xomasuperfoods.
About NEXE Innovations Inc.
NEXE Innovations Inc. is a leader in plant-based compostable technology and the manufacture of advanced materials based on British Columbia, Canada. The company has developed one of the only patented, fully compostable, plant-based single-use coffee pods for use in leading single-use coffee machines. The exclusive NEXE pod is designed to reduce the significant environmental impact caused by single-use pods, of which more than 50 billion are thrown away each year. With over $ 60 million Raised to date with private and public funds and over six years of R&D, NEXE is well positioned to meet the growing demand for environmentally friendly and sustainable products in the single-serve and coffee sector. -of the. Learn more at https://nexeinnovations.com/investors/.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS NEXE INNOVATIONS INC.
s / “Ash Guglani”
Ash guglani, President
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements contained in this release are forward-looking statements or information, which include the launch of new NEXE products, the ability to create other environmentally friendly compostable packaging opportunities, the development of technologies, the potential for Company technology, future plans, regulatory approvals and other matters. Forward-looking statements consist of statements which are not purely historical, including statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such information can generally be identified by the use of forward-looking terms such as “will”, “may”, “expect”, “estimate”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “believe” and “continue” or this or similar variations. The reader is cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of any forward-looking information may prove to be incorrect. Events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those expected, due to many known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including, but not limited to. ” limit, the and conditions of the capital market, the ability to manage operating expenses, demand and consumer sentiment towards the Company’s products, security threats and dependence on the key personnel. These statements and information are based on numerous assumptions regarding present and future business strategies and the environment in which the Company will operate in the future, including the demand for its products, anticipated costs and the ability to achieve objectives. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those of forward-looking statements include failure to obtain regulatory approval, continued availability of capital and financing, equipment failure, litigation, increase operating costs, the impact of Covid-19 or other viruses and diseases on the Company’s ability to operate, competition, non-compliance by counterparties with their contractual obligations, government regulations, loss key employees and consultants and general economic, market or business conditions. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release. Except as required by law, the Company disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE Nexe Innovations Inc.
For further information: Ash Guglani, President and Director, Kelsey Letham, Investor Relations at 604-359-4731, or visit: nexeinnovations.com